for early career ADHD researchers and early career clinicians interested in engaging in research on ADHD
Please the J-EUNETHYDIS scientific programme.
The J-EUNETHYDIS Conference will take place on Wednesday 21st May 2014 ; workshops related to the J-EUNETHYDIS Conference will take place on Thursday 22nd, Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th May 2014.
J-EUNETHYDIS is for ADHD researchers who are:
- 3rd or 4th year Ph.D. students
- Post-Doctoral Fellows within 5 years of completing their Ph.D.
- Clinicians who are undertaking a Master’s degree or are conducting research (pertinent to ADHD) as part of their specialty training.
The J-EUNETHYDIS Scientific Conference Programme will be built on oral presentations from abstracts selected by the Scientific Committee from the J-EUNETHYDIS submissions.
The J-EUNETHYDIS Conference will be followed by 3 J-EUNETHYDIS workshops during the Main EUNETHYDIS Conference and will be open to all the attendees of the J-EUNETHYDIS Conference. The workshops will be an opportunity for the junior attendees to discuss in depth, amongst themselves and with selected senior members from EUNETHYDIS, the future research developments in relation to the research topics presented at the J-EUNETHYDIS Conference.
EUNETHYDIS is keen to support Ph.D. students and clinical or post-doctoral research fellows. We offer (up to a maximum of) 150 delegates who wish to attend both the J-EUNETHYDIS Conference and the main conference, a reduced registration fee of €275.00 to cover both. The 150 places will be available to those who are eligible according to the above criteria, and who submit an abstract to J-EUNETHYDIS. These 150 places will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Up to 2 of the abstracts will be selected for oral presentation at the Main Conference and up to 15 of the abstracts will be selected for oral presentation at the J-EUNETHYDIS conference. Lead presenters will receive financial support towards to the costs of their travel and accommodation in Istanbul. Please see ‘J-EUNETHYDIS prizes’ section below for further details.
Call for Abstracts J-EUNETHYDIS
Abstract submission is now closed
If, however, you do have a late abstract, please contact us at [email protected]
The Conference Committee will review all of the abstracts and look forward to awarding the following prizes.
- Two early career scientific or clinical researchers, from those who submit abstracts for the J-EUNETHYDIS Conference, will be selected to do an oral presentation of their study at the Main Conference, alongside the internationally renowned faculty.
- The scientific programme for the J-EUNETHYDIS Conference will be based upon presentations from other selected abstracts. 15 J-EUNETHYDIS delegates will be selected to present their abstracts at the J-EUNETHYDIS Conference. EUNETHYDIS will cover the cost of registration, travel (€500 for EU travel /€1200 for long haul travel) and hotel accommodation for 4-nights (€800) in Istanbul for those prize winners who are invited to present their abstracts as oral presentations at either the J-EUNETHYDIS or Main Conference
- The Kramer-Pollnow Prizes will be announced in due course.
Prize winners will be notified on 1st March 2014.